Fill this form to join our Editorial Board
Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board commissioned to provide a database that will advance the existing curiosity and short-term knowledgebase of research-based interventions for long-term sustainable development. The corporate responsibility of this board, to the stakeholders in the era of emergence and resurgence of novel deadly pandemics, includes but not limited to providing safe and efficacious medications to prevent, cure and/or control health challenges that threaten the existence of Humans, Animals, and Plants on the planet earth (One health).
Your consent to join us will be a big boost to our noble ambition of achieving sustainable development through the publishing of a high-quality database expected to acceleration our ascension to the top, of the pack of the big old names in publishing
Nwaopara AO , B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D, is a Professor of Human Anatomy presently lecturing and researching at the Dept of Human Anatomy, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State. He made great impact while at Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma and the Ondo State University of Medical Science He is skilled in Innovative Scientific thought processing
Chukwuemeka R Nwokocha, Ph.D., in Med Physiol, & Ph.D. in Env Health Biology, S/L @ the Dept of BMS, the Uni of West Indies at Mona. Research Interest is in Cardiol/Toxicol, Aromatic Plants, Plant Medicine, Healing Herbs/Plants, The recent publication is ‘The Role of NADP(H) Oxidase Inhib and Its Implications in Cardiac Dis Mgt Using Natural Plant Products’.
Sadiq Yusuf Ph.D. is a Professor in Human Physiology and the VC, Uganda Technology, & Management University, (UTAMU). Professor Sadiq Yusuf is talented in software engineering and the use of advanced tech to deliver medical education. Interested in Cardiovascular and Neuro Physiology using Drosophila melanogaster as a model
Sunday Abba, B.Sc, M.Sc is a Lecturer in Human Anatomy at the Kogi State University, Abocho, Nigeria. He has lectured Human Anatomy at KIU Uganda and Makelle University, Ethiopia. His research focuses on the impact of neurotoxins eg mercury and Nutmeg on the brain regions responsible for learning and memory
Samuel Sunday Dare, B.Sc, M.Sc Is a Lecturer of Human Anatomy at KIU, Uganda. Samuel does research in Neuroscience, Genetics Anthropology, and Anatomy. The current project is ‘Antiseizure activity of Annona senegalensis on Drosophila Melano. using behavioral analysis, molecular biology, and histology techniques
Okonkwo Onyeka Chukwudi, BMR (Physiotherapy), BMR(Physiotherapy) UNN, M.Sc.Human Physiology, Unijos, Jos, Ph.D. Human Physiology ABSU, Abia state, Nigeria. Senior Lecturer and Researcher at the Department of Human Physiology Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria. He is interested in Lipids profile, hypoglycemia, pains, Blood, toxicity and HIV infection, and AIDS Research and innovations
The Board of Editors of Special Journal of Public Health are responsible for:
- the fast and transparent peer review process
- Providing the final judgment on the articles
- The editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process,
- responsible for any query regarding reconsideration of
- selecting potential reviewers
- responsibility to contact selected reviewers
- convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers
- The editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing articles
- If any special issue proposal is submitted to
- Allow for the timely topics and suggest potential guest Editors
- Editors should ensure the smooth functioning of the whole process in
- Editors should provide time to time input regarding the targeted readers’ Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses
and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editorial board responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,