Special Journal of Anatomy and Physiology hopes to bring together the global best brains to exchange ideas on Cell structure and functions as the fundamental basis of human health challenges.
A clear understanding of Cell structure and function defines the basis of wellness and a criterion for standard diagnosis of health problems.
Getting the first things right will align every other thing properly and all work in tandem towards long-term result-oriented global health systems.
This can define the basis for effective intervention vis a vis emerging and re-emerging diseases and pandemics that appears to overwhelm the global health systems.
As the world moves from curative to diagnostics and ultimately to preventive medicine, Cell structure and functions remain the pivot that defines the direction of the swinging pendulum global wellness agenda. Health systems must therefore get the first things right to meet the changing disease epidemiological patterns
We invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
Desperate times need very desperate measures. No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on.
We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal ways of life.
If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say to the world. Let’s embrace the new normal post ways of doing things as we prepare for the post-pandemic life.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without reading the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the may text.
Structured abstracts will be upgraded and published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers”.
Cell structure and functions Virtual conference 2021
DATE: September 23rd-25th, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: Septembers 14th, 2021
SEE THE TABLE OF EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMING UP FROM 23RD TO 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Fill these forms to submit an abstract and to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Selected topics may include but are not limited to:
Session 1: Embryology and neurogenesis,
- Evolution of anteroposterior patterning of the limb,
- Molecular embryology of social competence,
- Novelty in human germline gene editing,
- Proteomics of single human embryos prior to implantation,
- laterality in conjoined twins,
- early development and neurogenesis,
- Embryo quality and oocyte composition,
- Embryology of Heart Development and Regeneration,
- Aging and Anatomy case reports
- Embryology and Forensic anatomy
- Surgical anatomy
Session 2: Developmental Biology
- Anatomy teaching and learning methods
- Comparative functional morphology
- Developmental biology and Imaging
- Evolutionary and comparative anatomy
- Immunobiology and Integrative vertebrate paleontology
- Methodological innovations in anatomical research
- Microscopic and molecular anatomy
- Molecular biology and Musculoskeletal system
- Neurobiology and Neurodegeneration
- Neuroimmunology and Novel developments in anatomical education
- Rare anomalies and images in dissection hall
- Reproductive biology and Surface anatomy
- Tissue architecture and Evolutionary morphology
Session 3: The systems Research
- Aquatic and Avian Physiology
- Autonomic Neuroscience and Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Biophysics and Epithelial Physiology
- Placenta, Pregnancy and Perinatal Physiology
- Renal, Respiratory, Molecular, and Cellular Physiology
- Special senses and chronobiology
- Clinical and Translational Physiology
- Reproduction and Respiratory Physiology
- Craniofacial Biology and Dental Research
Session 4: Growth and development
- Embryonic and Developmental Physiology
- Environmental, Aviation and Space Physiology
- Exercise, sports, Fractal and Network Physiology
- Gastrointestinal, Lipid and Fatty Acid Research
- Integrative Physiology and Invertebrate Physiology
- Computational Physiology and Medicine
- Medical Physics and Imaging
- Striated Muscle Physiology and Systems Biology
Session 5: cells and tissues
- Membrane Physiology and Membrane Biophysics
- Mitochondrial Research and Oxidant Physiology
- Red Blood Cell Physiology and Vascular Physiology
- Gastrointestinal or Alimentary canal and Cardiovascular
- Computational Physiology and Modelling
- Endocrine, Nutrition, and Metabolism
- Muscle and Neurosciences
To Register for the Cell structure and functions Virtual conference 2021 on October 8-9th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256700488917 and/or send a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: email@example.com or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Anatomy and Physiology Research
It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.