Nwaopara AO , BSc, M.Sc, Ph.D
Special Talent of Nwaopara AO
Nwaopara AO is an Editorial consultant to the Special Journal of Anatomy who has accomplished so much in the field of Human Anatomy Research. Nwaopara AO is at the top echelon of his career and we hope Special Journal of Anatomy will benefit from his wealth of experience. Editorial consultants to Special journals publisher are at the top of their career in the Universities, Research Institutions, Public and Private sectors, Industries, civil society organizations, and more…..
Responsibilities of Nwaopara AO
Nwaopara AO will work with the Editor in Chief and the Editorial Committee to provide strategic leadership in the business of publishing with the ultimate goal of approving for publication only high-quality articles sure to be of interest to the audience of the Special Journal of Human Anatomy. This is one of the points that give the Special journal of Human Anatomy a competitive advantage in the information crowded world.
Training of Nwaopara AO
Selected Publications of Nwaopara AO
- AO Nwaopara , C. I. P. Anibeze and F C. Akpuaka. Histological signs of oligodendroglioma in the brain of rats fed with diet containing yaji: The complex Nigerian suya meat sauce. Clinical Reviews And Opinions Vol. 1(2) pp. 021-025, December, 2009. Available online http://www.academicjournals.org/cro
- AO Nwaopara, C Anibeze, F Akpuaka, S Nwaopara. Antimicrobial Potentials of Yaji-Spices: The Constituents of a Complex Nigerian Suya Meat Sauce Inducing Histological Investigations. The Internet Journal of Alternative Medicine. 2008 Volume 6 Number 2.
- AM Izunya, AO Nwaopara, AE Aigbiremolen, MAC Odike, GA Oaikhena, JK Bankole. Histological studies of the toxicity of artesunate on the testes in Wistar rats Biology and Medicine, 2 (2): 49-56, 2010
- AO Nwaopara, M.A.C. Odike, U. Inegbenebor, S.O. Nwaopara and G.I. Ewere, 2008. A Comparative Study on the Effects of Excessive Consumption of Ginger, Clove, Red Pepper, and Black Pepper on the Histology of the Kidney . Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 7: 287-291. DOI: 10.3923/pjn.2008.287.291
- U Akpamu, AO Nwaopara, AM Izunya, GA Oaikhena, O Okhiai, BO Idonije, UC Osifo. A comparative study on weight changes in rats fed with diet containing Yaji, Yaji-additives and Yaji-spices. Biology and Medicine, 3 (5): 06-15, 2011
- Okojie, A. K. Nwaokpara AO Ute Inegbenebor. Seasonal Variation of Blood Pressure in First pregnancies. Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2008; 4(1):1-4
- Nwaopara, A.O, Odike, M.A.O, Inegbenebor, U., Adoye, M.I. The Combined Effects of ExcessiveConsumption of Ginger, Clove, Red Pepper, and Black Pepper on the Histology of the Liver. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 2007; 6 (6) 524-52723.
- Nwaopara, A .O., Odike, M. A. O ., Inegbenebor, U., S. O. Nwaopara, and G. I. Ewere. A Comparative Study on the Effects of Excessive of Ginger, Clove, Red Pepper, and Black Pepper on the histology of the Kidney. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 2008; 7 (2): 287-29124. Nwaopara,
- Nwaopaeara A .O., Odike, M. A. O., Inegbenebor, U., Nwaopara, S.O and Ekhoye, E. I A. Comparative Study on the Effects of Excessive Consumption of Ginger, Clove, Red Pepper and black pepper on the Histology of the Heart. Electron J Biomed 2008; 3:61-64